During the project duration different events are planned. Dates and locations will be soon announced.
- Initial workshop with pilot coordinators
· To promote learning experiences in terms of operational matters.
- 3 pilot production market workshops
· Further financial needs of pilot production organisations.
· To create environment for both private and government investment in the pilot production facilities.
· To show successful private, government and combined mechanisms.
- 4 Interactive dissemination workshops
· Create awareness of pilot potential to maximise pilot line exploitation.
· Networking between potential users, providers and policy makers: Establish connections between entities along value chains.
· Pilot demos/showcases.
· Specific sessions for potential pilot users, such as SME, regarding the use of pilot production facilities, and supporting tools and training opportunities.
· Sessions with regional and MS authorities to check on cross border opportunities for collaboration, existing best practices
- Final pilot workshop
· To bring together a critical mass of key decision makers, developers and industry.
· Awareness of pilot network and opportunities offered.
· Project results dissemination.